Posted on July 10th, 2020 by Marketing Team
We are excited to announce the re-opening of our self-serving buffets at Hamilton MarketPlace and PriceRite Warwick.
Effective, Friday July 7, the following health and safety measures have been implemented to ensure the well-being of our customers and associates, per Government guidelines, for re-opening:
1. Spoons and tongs will be cleaned and sanitised once an hour and once every half hour during the busy lunch and dinner period
2. Sneeze guard glass will be cleaned and sanitised once an hour and once every half hour during busy periods.
3. Social distancing and Covid-19 awareness signage will be placed in prominent places of the buffet area for all to see.
4. Sanitiser and gloves will be located throughout the buffet area.
5. Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
Updates | July 10th, 2020