My Shopping List
Proscuitto-Wrapped Filets with Spicy Tomato Cream Sauce
Courtesy of Classico® Pasta Sauce
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. (8 oz.) fettuccine pasta
+ 4 slices prosciutto
+ 4 boneless beef tenderloin steaks or Petite steaks, cut about 1-1/2" thick and 6 oz. each
+ 1 Tbsp. olive oil
+ 1 Tbsp. minced jalapeno pepper
+ 1/2 c. rose wine
+ 1 jar (24 oz.) Classico® Vodka Sauce Pasta Sauce, or 3 c.
+ 1 c. Classico® Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Pasta Sauce
What to do:
1. Preheat grill to medium heat. Cook pasta according to pkg. instructions and drain.
2. Wrap a prosciutto slice around each steak and secure with toothpicks. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Lightly rub with oil on all sides. For medium doneness, grill for 7 to 10 min. on each side and internal temperature reaches 160°F, or until cooked to desired doneness. Remove toothpicks before serving.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat, cook jalapeno for 2 to 3 min. stirring occasionally. Add wine and cook for 2 to 3 min. Stir in Vodka Pasta Sauce, cover and simmer for 5 min. Reduce heat to medium low, stir in Alfredo Pasta Sauce, and cook for 3 to 4 min. until heated through, stirring frequently.
4. To serve, divide cooked pasta and filets between 4 plates. Spoon sauce mixture over cooked pasta, reserving 1 c. for dipping sauce for steaks.
* TIP: If desired, substitute rose wine with white zinfandel wine.
*TIP: If desired, substitute Classico® Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Pasta Sauce with Classico® Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce.