My Shopping List
Gold Kiwifruit Bellini
Courtesy of ZESPRI™ Kiwifruit
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 gold kiwifruit, peeled (substitute pineapple or mango)
+ 1 tsp. sugar
+ 2 tsp. cointreau, or other orange flavored liquor
+ 1 bottle of chilled white sparkling wine or champagne
What to do:
1. Slice kiwifruit into halves and spoon fruit out into a blender.
2. Add the sugar and the cointreau and purée, taking care not to crush the kiwifruit seeds.
3. Pass mixture through a fine sieve to remove the seeds. Pour the clear liquid into four champagne flutes.
4. Pour 2 Tbsp. of the sparkling wine into each flute and gently stir to combine; then, gently pour on more wine to fill each glass.
* Light and subtle, with a beautiful color, this is a twist on the traditional bellini. A great start for a company brunch.
For more recipes and kiwifruit information, please visit www.zesprikiwi.com